Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Court

Default Exact reference

Hey~

I am trying to make an output sheet from a separate calculation sheet. I am
pulling certain values from the calculation sheet and putting them on the
output sheet. The problem is that when I add a row or cut and copy
information on the calculation sheet, it doesn't change on my output sheet.
If it does change it says #REF. Is there anything I can do so that I can
just enter the formulas 1 time into the output sheet and not have to worry
about problems when I add rows in the calculations sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

You could give each cell on your calculation sheet that you want to transfer,
a "RangeName" (Insert Name Define...) and on your output sheet use a
formula that references each particular RangeName, like

=MyRangeName1, =MyRangeName2, etc etc
(just examples, you can use names that are more descriptive)

That first formula will return the value from the cell named "MyRangeName1"
wherever you move it to.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3