Alayna

Default Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one

I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab.
What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve
tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab
individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.
Ron de Bruin

Hi Alayna

See