Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I combine data (not consolidate) from separate tabs to one?

I have a report export that has data on multiple worksheets. Each location
has a separate worksheet. I want to combine the information from each
worksheet into one master list. Each worksheet is formatted the same with the
same columns and column headings. The number of rows varies from worksheet to
worksheet. I'm looking for a way to combine the information easily.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Rowema,

Copy and paste is the easiest.

--
cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Rowema" wrote:

I have a report export that has data on multiple worksheets. Each location
has a separate worksheet. I want to combine the information from each
worksheet into one master list. Each worksheet is formatted the same with the
same columns and column headings. The number of rows varies from worksheet to
worksheet. I'm looking for a way to combine the information easily.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--