adeeb

Default how to combine several tabs on a spreadsheet into a summary tab w.

I have a spreadsheet with several tabs containing contact information by city
( each tab represent a city) I now would like to combine them into a summary
Tab containing all the information.
Myrna Larson

Copy and paste, perhaps?

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:15:03 -0800, "adeeb"
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with several tabs containing contact information by city
( each tab represent a city) I now would like to combine them into a summary
Tab containing all the information.

Ron de Bruin

Hi adeeb

Here is a macro solution