Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FinancialStmtProb2006

Default Can parital cells be underlined w/o inserting blank columns?

Is it possible to have uniform underlining in a column , regardless of cell
content?

For example, an accounting statement adds 5 numbers in columsn A, B and C ,
A has a 5th number of 50,000, B has a 5th number of 5,
If I underline the entire cell, when it prints the line is continuous form
row to row. If you underline only cell content - the underline will be vary
greatly from column to column.

Any thoughts ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

It appears you are not underlining but adding a cell border.
Try selecting the cells and then underline with either the tool (looks like
U) or the shortcut CTRL+U
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

,
A has a 5th number of 50,000, B has a 5th number of 5,
If I underline the entire cell, when it prints the line is continuous form
row to row. If you underline only cell content - the underline will be
vary
greatly from column to column.

Any thoughts ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FinancialStmtProb2006

I'm looking at the accounting ofrmat, that will do what I need, BUT I also
beed ot diplay zero values. Can that be done ?????