Steve Haack

Default Using function results as parameters in another function

I am using the VLOOKUP function and it works as described. However, I would
like to use it in the following way:
Let's say that I have some text in A1, and it will change from time to time.
I need to do a VLOOKUP, where the text in A1 will determine the named range
that the VLOOKUP will be perfomed on.

For example, if A1 contains "Steve" then I would like to have the VLOOKUP
performed on a range named "SteveScores", or if A1 contains "Mike", then I
would like to do the lookup on a range named "MikeScores".

I know that I need to CONCATENATE the text in A1 with "Scores" but I cannot
figure out how to get the VLOOKUP function to accept that concatenated text
as the parameter for the named range to do the loopup in.

Is this even possibe?