Chris Maximus

Default Adding a number to a date as workdays

I want to have a spreadsheet where I add a workday number to a date and get
the end date, like MS Project. What formula would I use to get the result to
show the duration as wrok days?
JE McGimpsey

Look up WORKDAY() in XL Help. It's part of the Analysis Toolpak Add-in
(Tools/Add-ins...)

In article ,
"Chris Maximus" <Chris wrote:

I want to have a spreadsheet where I add a workday number to a date and get
the end date, like MS Project. What formula would I use to get the result to
show the duration as wrok days?

Frank Kabel

Hi
use WORKDAY for this

Note: You have to install the Analysis toolpak Addin for this function

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Chris Maximus" <Chris schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I want to have a spreadsheet where I add a workday number to a date

and get
the end date, like MS Project. What formula would I use to get the

result to
show the duration as wrok days?

Chris maximus

I guess I should have explained mo Cell a1 has date (12/01/04), cell a2
has number of work days (42), I need to add the two and get end date, where
42 will be read as workdays, and would return a date of 2/03/05 instead of
1/12/05.