Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Converting imported cell from exponential form

Hello, I'm having trouble when I import data into Excel.
Any data including numbers and the letter "E" automatically appears in
exponential form.
For Example:
96E03 9.60E+04
96E003 9.60E+04
10E18 1.00E+19
10E018 1.00E+19
Is there a formula that can be applied to the cells and copied to make life
easier?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When you import the data, tell the Import Wizard that the field is Text.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200770