Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
reddykkk

Default Formatting TRUE as 1 and FALSE as 0

Hi All,

I have a workbook, which automatically formats TRUE as 1 and FALSE 0.
That is, if I enter a formula "=TRUE" in any cell, it results to 1.
Where as in any other workbook, i get the result as TRUE.

I could not find any formatting or Macros doing this. How can I format
workbooks to behave like this i.e. return 1 for TRUE and 0 for FALSE.

Thanks,
Kranthi

--
reddykkk
reddykkk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33173

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

You have Transition formula entry set.

Go to ToolsOptionsTransition tab and uncheck the transition formula
evaluation box at the foot of the tab.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"reddykkk" wrote in
message ...

Hi All,

I have a workbook, which automatically formats TRUE as 1 and FALSE 0.
That is, if I enter a formula "=TRUE" in any cell, it results to 1.
Where as in any other workbook, i get the result as TRUE.

I could not find any formatting or Macros doing this. How can I format
workbooks to behave like this i.e. return 1 for TRUE and 0 for FALSE.

Thanks,
Kranthi

--
reddykkk