Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Orientation Landscape but want Page #s to Print Portrait

How can I set up my worksheet to print the page numbers in portrait when the
worksheet is set up to print in landscape orientation - without changing the
orientation of course?

Thanks so much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way of doing it is over-printing. Print out your worksheet in
landscape with no headers or footers. Put the paper back in the
printer and print a blank sheet which has the headers and footers how
you want them.

Hope this helps.

Pete