SUKYKITTY

Default FIXED 2 DECIMAL PLACES, MUST ENTER ALL ZEROES AFTER DECIMAL POINT.

I have set options to fixed decimal 2 places. But when I enter numbers, i
have to enter all zeros after decimal point. Entering the period does not
work. For example,
100.00 must be entered as 10000. If i enter 100. it inputs 1.00. Excel is
not accepting a period as a decimal place. Does anyone know what needs to be
set for this problem? Thanks

Jerry W. Lewis

What is your Excel version and regional settings (Start|Settings|Control
Panel|Regional Settings)? In Excel XP with Country/Region set to United
States Excel does respect the period as the decimal place on input
despite the fixed decimal setting.

Jerry