Brian

Default Duplex printing a multi-worksheet workbook

I am working on various workbooks that range anywhere from 5 - 75 worksheets
(individual sheets) across, and I would like to duplex print this so tab 1
and tab 2 are on one sheet, tab 3 and 4, etc. I have my consolidations pages
on one worksheet, but due to the nature of the business and using hyperion, I
am stuck having that many worksheets in one workbook. I go to
File-Print-Print Properties and set up duplexing, but it does not apply
across all worksheets.

Any suggestions?