Ott1

Default Changing the Width of Bars in a Horizontal bar Graph

Hi, I cannot seem to figure out who to change the width of each bar in a
horizontal bar graph.

Can someone please advise me as to how I could do this.

Thanks in advance :)

Tushar Mehta

Double click the plotted series and in the resulting dialog box select
the Options tab. In there adjust the 'Gap Width' value.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , Ott1
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
Hi, I cannot seem to figure out who to change the width of each bar in a
horizontal bar graph.

Can someone please advise me as to how I could do this.

Thanks in advance :)

Jon Peltier

BTW, this changes all bars, since they cannot be changed individually.

Not without tricks, anyway. These are tricks for making variable-width
column charts, and the tricks mostly work for bar charts as well:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VarWidthColumn.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...thColumns.html

- Jon
-------