Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default print footer on every page (Totals on every page)

I'm trying to print the Totals of all my sums for every page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel has Rows to Repeat at Top but nothing that repeats at bottom unless you
set it up in your print footer using a macro.

How many Totals are you speaking of and where are they located?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP