Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JuneJuly

Default A search for $ in a formula use to work now it does not work

Using Find $256 on a column or columns in Excel, that contains formulas used
to work but now I am getting a message that says ...detected that your search
contains formatting symbols. Any Ideas as to why it is not working now.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Find/Replace won't find $256 if its 256 formatted to look like dollars. Use
256 instead.
--
Gary''s Student