Maral

Default How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?

I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format
from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my
old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel
But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section.
Chip Pearson

If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson