ExcelUser

Default how can I select multiple drawing objects at once

Sir, Most of the time I have a number of drawing object (lines, text boxes
etc.) for which I have to make a GROUP, so it takes much time to select them
one by one. Is there any easy way-out?
Max

Try:

Press F5 Special Objects OK

Think this will select all objects on the sheet
--
Rgds
Max