Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel formula for an "if" "then" scenario linking 3 worksheets

I am working with 3 worksheets in the same workbook. My worksheet tabs are
labeled: 9C moinfo slsbudg

I am trying to create a formula in the cell for worksheet tab 9C that links
the two other worksheets. In words this is what I need the formula to do:

If moinfo cell F5 = 1, then slsbudg cell C32=9C cell F19

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In slsbudg!C32: =if(moinfo!f5=1,9C!F19,"")

The easiest way to get these formulas is let Excel do it. Go to the cell
where you want the result (ie, C32 in slsbudg).
Enter: =if(
Now navigate to your F5 cell in moinfo [you will see Excel creating the
formula for you]
Enter: =1,
Navigate to your F19 cell in 9C
Enter: ,"")
Hit the return key.

Once you learn this feature you will never type a cell address again.

Regards,
Fred