Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change address, city, state zip code into separate columns

I downloaded a list of company addresses that have the street address, city,
state, zip code and country in one column. I need to change this to one
column for each item. How can I do this? There are over 5000 lines in the
file that I downloaded.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Look at the TextToColumns function on the Data menu.

Select the entire column and follow the wizard.

Regards,
Per