Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Fill Cells with same number in three rows then skip to next number

I need to fill cells using the same number three times and then the next
number three times and so on: Each time I drag to fill it adds a row and the
numbers change to 178.999303.

178
178
178
179
179
179
--
Tracy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A1: 178
A2: 178
A3: 178
A4: =A1+1
Copy down as needed. Then, if you want these numbers to be actual numbers,
and not formulas anymore, select your column of data, copy it, then paste
special: values over the top of itself.

--
** John C **
Please remember if your question is answered, to mark it answered :). It

"Tracy" wrote:

I need to fill cells using the same number three times and then the next
number three times and so on: Each time I drag to fill it adds a row and the
numbers change to 178.999303.

178
178
178