Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create a formula using cells from multiple worksheets?

I would like to use a subtotal cell from worksheet 1 and have the total cell
in worksheet 2 look at that cell and add it in to worksheet 2 cell total and
so on up to around twelve worksheets in the same workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Genevie
Not sure of what you want, but if you want to create a formula that adds
up values located in cells in different sheets, do this:
Select the cell in which you want the formula.
Do NOT hit Enter until the end.
Type "=" without the quotes.
Select the first cell you want to add. It doesn't matter in what sheet that
cell is located. Go to that sheet and click on that cell.
Type "+" without the quotes.
Select the next cell.
Type "+" without the quotes.
Keep going until you reach and select the last cell.
Hit Enter.
Done
HTH Otto