Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
farundrpar

Default In Excel, how can I type a number with a circle around it?

I would like to use a tickmark that is a number with a circle around it. Any
ideas? I know I have seen it before; I just cannot remember how it was done.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Windings 2 font
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/rexx/htm/fonts.htm

Though to me black would show up better but if likened to a light switch
that would be off, or should black mean filled in like a Radio Button..
---
HTH,

"farundrpar" wrote