Al Franz

Default Repeated Columns Don't look same on all pages...

I have 1 repeated column that I print on every page. One of the rows on
this repeated column bleeds into the next column which is what I want on my
header. Unfortunantely this bleeded cell does not print on every page
except for the 1st page. The other pages it gets cut off at the cell it is
in. Is there anyway to make it print fully on each page. I tried making this
row a row to print on every page but that did not work either, it still gets
cut off.

Does my question make sense?