Bert

Default Combine candle and line in a single chart

Hello,

I've this columns:
-Date
-Open
-High
-Low
-Close
-Avg14

Now I'm lookin for creatin a chart that:
* uses the Date-field on the X-axis (no problem)
* Creates a candle-graph based on the fields Open, High, Low, Close (also no
problem)
* AND: shows as line-graph based on the field Avg14

The last one is the problem. Does anyone have an idea?

tia,
Bert

harsha

Hi Bert,

Here's what we can do...
Select the complete data you want
Now, let's go the Graph/Chart options,
here you have two tabs,
- Standard and Custom
* Select Custom
* select Line-Column on 2 axes
* finish
If you would like to have the close also as a candle,

Just right click on the line graph for "Close"
Chart TypeColumn
(... this is just a workaround)

This should do the job...

.