Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet does not open in the last place it was saved

When I save my worksheet and then reopen it jumps back to the beginning of
the sheet, not where I saved it last
Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Are you sure there is no macro tied to the Open or BeforeClose events that
does this?

"LDurham" wrote in message
When I save my worksheet and then reopen it jumps back to the beginning of
the sheet, not where I saved it last
Help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I would suggest you have some code that does the deed.

Alt + F11 to open VB Editor

Look for a general module with an Auto-Open sub or look in Thisworkbook for a
Workbook_Open sub.

As an aside...........you cannot save a worksheet.........only a workbook which
contains one or more worksheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP