Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Counting specific formatted cells

Hallo,

I was just wondering if it is possible to add cells together which for
instance are only coloured red. I mean, cells in the same colomn. Almost
something like using the countif formula. I have highlighted quite a few
cells (in one specific colomn) which I want to add. I want to know if there
is an easier way of adding those cells together then to go and actually
select those cells and put the + sign in.

Any help would be greathly appreciated.

Thank you.

Tazzy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Take a look at Chip Pearson's site. He has some code that will do what
you require.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

--
Regards