Bert

Default How canI view excel files on the taskbar?

When I open 2 or more excel files I used to be able to view their names on
the taskbar and click on the one I wanted to be in. Now I can only do this
from Windows and then by choosing the respective file. This is very
cumbersome.

Help!
Dave Patrick

To turn on Single Document Interface (SDI) in Microsoft Office 2003
applications Tools|Options|View and check "Windows in Taskbar". In either
case there is only one instance application's executable running. Task
Manager|Processes will confirm this.

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Bert" wrote:
| When I open 2 or more excel files I used to be able to view their names on
| the taskbar and click on the one I wanted to be in. Now I can only do
this
| from Windows and then by choosing the respective file. This is very
| cumbersome.
|
| Help!

Chip Pearson

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View tab. There,
check the "Windows in Taskbar" setting.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson