Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: Can I sort columns of the Pivot Table ?

Dear Sir,

I have generated the following Pivot Table by default:

Month
5 6 7 8 9 Total
Code xxxx xxxx xxx
xxxx
L261
K921
T421
Q488
P123
G.Total xxxx xxxxx
xxxxx

If I wish to have the month in descending order of 9,8,7,6 and 5, may I know
how to reset or sort the column ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Double click on the Month field in the PT.
AdvancedAutosort optionsDescendingOKOK

--
Regards
Roger Govier