Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sonic

Default use cell reference,whose contents= a table array name for Vlookup

In my Vlookup function I want to use 1 or 2 cell refernces as a text string
to give the name of my table array.
Microsoft Excel 2002
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Without more information, all I can do is point you in what I hope is the
right direction.

Check Excel Help for the INDIRECT function.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Sonic" wrote:

In my Vlookup function I want to use 1 or 2 cell refernces as a text string
to give the name of my table array.
Microsoft Excel 2002

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sonic

Default use cell reference,whose contents= a table array name for Vloo

Ron,

That worked perfctly, thank-you so much for your help.