Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default import color scheme from another excel (2007)

hi,

in former versions of excel,
import color scheme from another excel: on the menu bartoolsoptionscolor
tab
in the "copy color from" box, click the down arrow and select the workbook
which contains the color schemes

but, for excel 2007?

thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't have 2007 available here but I DO know that the 'toolsoptions'
selection can be found in 2007 at 'Office Button Excel Options'.
Good luck.
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"assenavant" wrote:

hi,

in former versions of excel,
import color scheme from another excel: on the menu bartoolsoptionscolor
tab
in the "copy color from" box, click the down arrow and select the workbook
which contains the color schemes

but, for excel 2007?

thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For 2007, Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
Click on Save.

Under 'Preserve Visual Appearance of the workbook'
Click on Colors
Click on 'dropdown box' of Copy Colors from and select the file you want to copy the colors from and click OK.
Click OK to close the Excel Options dialog box.

On Friday, June 04, 2010 7:33 AM assenavant wrote:

hi,

in former versions of excel,
import color scheme from another excel: on the menu bartoolsoptionscolor
tab
in the "copy color from" box, click the down arrow and select the workbook
which contains the color schemes

but, for excel 2007?

thanx

I do not have 2007 available here but I DO know that the 'toolsoptions'