Cursor is highlighting more than one cell

Old February 11th 10, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jasper

Default Cursor is highlighting more than one cell

My cursor is highlighting more than one cell at a time. How do I fix it so
that it highlights only one cell?
Old February 11th 10, 04:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M

Hit the F8 key.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

Old February 11th 10, 05:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H

Hi,

If the previous answer doesn't work and your using Excel 2007 adjust the
zoom level up and down. This is a known bug in E2007
--
Mike

question.

Old May 20th 10, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
l mass

Default cursor highlights more than on cell - change back

Press the F8 key

Jasper wrote:

Cursor is highlighting more than one cell
11-Feb-10

My cursor is highlighting more than one cell at a time. How do I fix it so
that it highlights only one cell?

On Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:18 AM
Jasper wrote:

Cursor is highlighting more than one cell
My cursor is highlighting more than one cell at a time. How do I fix it so
that it highlights only one cell?

On Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:29 AM
Luke M wrote:

Hit the F8 key.
Hit the F8 key.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Jasper" wrote:

On Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:17 PM
Mike H wrote:

Hi,If the previous answer does not work and your using Excel 2007 adjust
Hi,

If the previous answer does not work and your using Excel 2007 adjust the
zoom level up and down. This is a known bug in E2007
--
Mike

question.

"Jasper" wrote:

Parallel Programming in C# 4.0: A Short Synopsis
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ming-in-c.aspx