How do I access a previous version of my Excel document?

Old March 9th 10, 05:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jo

Default How do I access a previous version of my Excel document?

I have made changes to my document, but need to be able to retrieve complex
formula's back from a previous version. Is there any way i can get this done?
Old March 9th 10, 05:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_]

Unlikely. Excel does not save previous versions.

If you saved it somewhere else, or e-mailed a copy to someone, that might
help. Otherwise, you are out of luck.

Regards,
Fred

Old March 9th 10, 05:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1

hi
only if you made a backup of your previous version. are you on a network
that back up the network? i no to both above and changes you saved are
permanent and your pervious version is gone.

sorry.
regards
FSt1

Old March 9th 10, 06:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Keramidas[_4_]

not entirely true if the user happens to use windows 7.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003