How can I do an item analysis for a multiple-choice test in Excel

Old October 23rd 09, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jann

Default How can I do an item analysis for a multiple-choice test in Excel

I am a teacher and would like to use Excel to perform an item analysis for
the tests that I give. Does anyone know how to do that?
Old October 23rd 09, 09:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CM

Hi -- can you provide more detail on what an 'item analysis' entails and post
an example of your data layout?

--
hope to help,
cm

Old October 23rd 09, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H

Hi,

Remind me what an item analysis is and post some sample data with the
expected analysis outcome.

Mike