Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0

Old September 2nd 09, 06:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
forest8

Default Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0

Hi there

I wanted to add a calendar to an Excel spreadsheet but I can't seem to find
the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the ACTIVE X control in the
Developer Tab,

Where do I find it?

Thank you
Old September 2nd 09, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria

Date/Time Picker and MonthView Control are part of a group of ActiveX
controls MSCOMCT2.OCX. You can download this from the below location

http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

Old September 2nd 09, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
forest8

Do I have to put it anywhere special?

Old September 2nd 09, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria

Install the MSCOMCT2.OCX file in the user's Microsoft Windows System or
System32 directory. and then it should be available in the reference list..

Few alternates...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
http://isamrad.com/ExcelCal/default.htm

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Old September 2nd 09, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
forest8

This is what I needed. Thank you.