Can you create a dynamic footer in Excel?

Old April 29th 09, 09:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mge

Default Can you create a dynamic footer in Excel?

I would like to include a footer that reads from the sheet being printed.
Does anyone know of a practical way to do this?
--
mgelde
Old April 29th 09, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mge

I was able to come up with code that does this. See Below:

This code goes in the VBAProject Workbook section

Dim Wks As Worksheet
Dim stFullFileName As String
Dim stCompanyName As String

stCompanyName = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("G19").Value
stFullFileName = ThisWorkbook.FullName
For Each Wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
With Wks.PageSetup
.LeftFooter = stCompanyName