how does one subdivide a column on an excel spreadsheet

Old March 30th 08, 12:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
DCB

Default how does one subdivide a column on an excel spreadsheet

Old March 30th 08, 12:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben

In the same manner one could not yesterday when you posted the same question.

Columns are single entities and cannot be "split" into sections vertically.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old April 8th 08, 06:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Hollie C

Select the SINGLE column and go to Data -> Text to columns.

You don't have to do all of the column (I usually just do a few hundred
lines) but it only works with a single column.