Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default weekly sign in sheet for my daycare....

Here's something that you may get some ideas from -
http://www.jlathamsite.com/uploads/DaycareSignInOut.xls
Prints one page at a time.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn a little about just
setting up and 'formatting' and laying out a worksheet. In this case it's
just a matter of deciding what titles you want in various columns and how
they should look and doing a little adjustment of margins and things. No
formulas to mess up, no math to contend with - just a simple sheet to layout
much as you might with pen and paper.

This one has "print area" set to simply print one-page at a time - the print
area is bounded by the border around all of the cells.

"A Wonderful Daycare Provider in MI" wrote:

I would appreciate any help that I can get-- I would like to have a weekly
sign in sheet for my clients--where they would sign in and out their child
every day. Just something simple and direct.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Daycare Provider in MI