R.VENKATARAMAN

in excel spreadsheetuse ---data(menubar)-getexternaldata-newwebquery.
you can get all the tables or particualr table in which you must inow the
number of that table in the webpage.

once the query is created subsequetly you have to only refresh
see help <get external data

Tony wrote in message
I want to automatically import wesbite data in Excel cells, to perform
calculations. For example, I could have a portfolio in Excel that does
complex calculations. The portfolio needs to update stock prices every

day
(and other numerical information). Don't want to manually cut, format and
paste every day for dozens of stocks and other values. Want to link up

the
stock price in Yahoo (or from Fidelity Investments) to the cell
automatically, such that every day I can open Excel and ask it to refresh

all
the prices at once.

Is this possible? Thanks for your help.

Tony from Houston