Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shams Shams is offline

Default Increasing the Source Data range for an existing Pivot Table

Folks,
I had already created a pivot table with a set number of rows. However, I
have added extra rows to the original data.

I know that if I had created a dynamic range then the pivot table would be
able to automatically refresh the data range. However, is there another way
of getting around this issue. Can I just go to Pivot table wizard and select
the new range (this might ask me to recreate the Pivot table).

What else can I do to increase my data range while keeping the same Pivot
worksheet? Thanks for your help.

Shams.