Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Indiana Jay

Default Excel should feature a highlighted row/column cursor that scro

Thanks Bob for helping, I didn't mean for my response to sound ungrateful,
it's just that my intent was to suggest to Microsoft that this would be a
very useful feature for all to have.

I believe many people would use this feature, who have to work with large
amounts of data that spreads across a page, and can be difficult to follow
across with the naked eye.

I would like to turn on my cursor highlighting bar the same way I freeze
panes, or split screens. In fact, know that I think of it, the "highlighted
cursor bar" feature would be appropriately added to the Window menu.

All the best,

Jay

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Well I hope you get your wish and sorry for trying to help.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Indiana Jay" wrote in message
I don't want some workaround macro, I want the feature built in.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

This has been previously posted here http://tinyurl.com/bhhnr

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Indiana Jay" <Indiana wrote in message
I would like to highlight a row or column with my cursor and have it
scroll
as I move my cursor so that I can see what items are in the same
row/column
that my cursor is in.

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=50c21b19-ae
38-4a89-a0a9-b17ffcf73a30&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc