Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default NESTED IF FORMULA - IGNORE BLANK CELLS

for row 14 where you are looking for the last number in the row

=INDEX(14:14,0,MATCH(9999,14:14))

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Evan" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that is updated throughout the month and a column that
presents a summary of data entered-to-date. Is there a nested IF formula
that will look at the last non-blank cell and display the value. For
instance:

IF E1="" THEN, D1, BUT IF D1 IS "", THEN C1, etc.... I would need a
formula
through E1.

I was able to start this on my own but it got too complicated.

Thanks!!!!