Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Default math formulaes arent working in excel

As Niek has said, automatic calculation may be turned off, so that
Excel will not perform calculation until prompted.

Another common problem that presents itself this way is when another
user accidentally replaces formulas with values by typing over them.

On May 2, 4:09 pm, Russ Johnson
wrote:
I use a spreadsheet to keep track of sick and vacation days and the
spreadsheet math seems to have stopped working. These are very simple
addition and subtraction formulae's and I don't see anything out of the
ordinary.
--
Russ Johnson