Casey

Steve Freides,

One way is to select the cell you want to place an active e-mail
address and go to InsertHyperlink in the dialog box select e-mail
address (lower left hand corner in Excel 2002) type in your email
address in the line provided.

Normally, when I type in a line of text in a cell that looks like an
email address Excel recognizes it as such and makes it a hyperlink. But
that may be an option setting that I'm unaware of and just happen to
have set correctly on my machine by luck.

HTH

--
Casey

Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4545
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=469512

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.