Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default set printer to 3 hole punch in excel

The way the question was phrased indicated that the OP wanted the holes
punched. I know that there are printers that will collate and staple, but
the hole drilling was always done on a separate machine in the arena I worked
in, which was aerospace. There might be one out there somewhere that can
drill the holes, but that would be controlled by the printer system, not
Excel.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

I thought gutter position was the separtion between columns in a multicolumn
page. I am not sure how that relates to 3 hole punch which would put holes
in the paper. An no, there are no gutter position options in Excel.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dave" wrote in message
I think the OP is talking about the gutter position option(s) as found in
Word. Not sure they're available in Excel
Dave