Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cereldine

Default two Pivot Tables One pivot chart

hi, I have a pivot table that shows the % difference for a groups
forecasted results and a pivot table that shows % difference for actual
results.

Is there any way to have both of these records sets shown in one table
and then one chart without going down the path of multiple
consolidation ranges? I'm not particually well versed in this area and
following this path does not show the data as i would like it e.g I
need to see the actual values of the two pivot tables rather than a
count or sum of them.

--
cereldine
cereldine's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32069