Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] larry@portcommodore.com is offline

Default Pivot Table, merge columns into one row heading?

I have a pivot table I am extracing verious forms of data on, about
child/parent attendance at different location, the numbers are doing
fine but I want to use PT to create a 'contact list'

I have in the master table these columns
Parent Name
Phone
Email

I would like a PT where I see:

Parent Name 1 Phone Email
Parent Name 2 Phone Email
Parent Name 3 Phone Email
Parent Name 4 Phone Email
Parent Name 5 Phone Email
Parent Name 6 Phone Email
Parent Name 7 Phone Email

(I have the page setting to select specific things like date or
location to filter.) but an't figure out how to contacenate these thee
columns into one in the row heading box. I put the columns in the
columns at the top in PT and I get some ver bulky results.

I figure I might get at best:
Parent Name 7 Phone Email (some unrelated some)

which is OK too, just concatenating those three columns has me stumped.