chris w

Worked like a charm, thanx

Where can I find a "dictionary" of VB code or the pop up entries that come
up to help complete the code?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub Worksheet_change(ByVal Target As Range)

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("I7")) Is Nothing Then
Range("J7") = Now
Range("L7").Value = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("author")

HTH

RP

"chris w" wrote in message
Below is a change declaration I have in a sheet, is it possible to have a
similar change declaration using docProps in another cell? So when the
change is made to cell "I7" the date is put in "J7" and the current author

is
put in "L7"

I tried to copy what I have below except change = Now to =
DocProps("author") and that didnt work.