Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
saramac24 saramac24 is offline

Default Different column widths within one worksheet

Sorry. Yes that is what i meant. My boss wanted me to have the same column
two different widths in 2 differnet sets of rows. I didn't think it was
possible, but told her that I'd post to be sure.

Thank you all for your responses.

"Lauren Giles" wrote:

Well, it is possible to have different column widths, but not in the same
column. Is that what you're asking?

"saramac24" wrote:

I'm wondering if there is a way to have two different column widths in one
worksheet. We have two groups of data that need to be seperated differently
for formatting reasons, but that need to be displayed on the same page. Is
there a way to accomplish this?