Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Delete all negative numbers leaving only positive numbers

If your list is in column A, then in B1 enter:
=IF(A1=0,A1,"")
and copy down. Column B will have the negatives cleared. If you like, you
can copy column B and pastespecial/value back onto column A

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200754

"Barry Walker" wrote:

I have a column containing positive and negative numbers. I need a formula
that will delete all the negative numbers from the list leaving only the
positive ones.

the list is extremely long so it would help me enormously. I hope someone
can help

Regards

Basil