Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Di_W Di_W is offline

Default Create Registration Form

I work for a non-profit company in the education field. I need to create a
registration form for about 100 of our field staff who are located across the
US. They will register for required, optional and self-study (at home study)
classes. The classes offered will be in their area of expertise (elem school
reading, middle school math, bi-lingual reading, etc). So, we don't want a
staff member registering for a middle school math class if their area of
expertice is in elementary school reading. I was wondering 1) is Excel the
program I should use and if not any suggestions; 2) is there a specific
tutorial someone can suggest; 3) a template I might use; and/or 4) are there
any suggestions at all?
I will be forever grateful for your help!